Friday, August 29, 2008

Scandalous Portraits

So I took Kien to the Portrait Studio in Walmart today for their $7.99 special. This includes a million copies of one untouched photo. Anyways, there ended up being three really cute pictures of Kien and I wanted to buy an extra couple. HOWEVER, I was shocked to learn that in order to do that I had to purchase one of their packages that ranged from $150 down to their cheapest package $79.99. Wow, so there's a $7.99 package and then a jump to $79.99. No in between? How scandalous is that? The work was already done, all that was left to be done was to click print. Obviously we were too poor to blow that kind of money away so I let the photographer know we would just stick with the cheap special. She ended up getting me to join this membership thing for $10 because I could get an 8x10 portrait with it so I just picked one of the other pictures of Kien. Anyways, that's my rant for today. I'll post the pictures when we get them.

No comments: