Monday, October 20, 2008

The Singles Ward

Well for those of you who don't know, Bret got called into the bishopric of a singles ward. He is the second counselor of the ward he used to be in before we got married. It has been a transition but I like it and so does Bret. Kien is the only kid so when he makes any type of noise during sacrament EVERYONE can hear it. He has been pretty well behaved so far though and the girls seem to like him which is nice. Bret was involved in 6 hours of "church" this last Sunday so he is even more busy now than before. I know that we'll be blessed for his service though so I'm grateful for the opportunity.

4 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

NOOOOOO! You better visit often.

Ange said...

Congratulations! He is going to do great.

Sheri said...

He'll be great! But that kinda really stinks to be you. Sundays are supposed to be a day off from the kiddo. Sorry bout that.

ps I LOVED that comment you posted on Mary's blog today...holy laughing my HEAD off!

Kristi Barnes said...

I don't know whether to say congrats, or i'm sorry! He'll do great, and I'm sure Kien will be a little angel for you, he's so cute!