Friday, August 28, 2009

So Much to Blog, So Little Time: Part B

This past weekend Kien and I went up to the SLC area because my sister, Kim, and her family came down to visit from Alaska. During our stay up there, we went to Hoogle Zoo with them. It was a lot of fun.

Kien has little zoo animal toys so I let him hold whichever animal he was looking at, at the time. Can you see his Elephant? That is little Braddock by the way, Becca's son. Kim and I grew up with Becca in Nome, Alaska.
Here's Me, Kien, and his cousin Addison on the Merry-Go-Round.
My sister Kim and two of her kids, Addison and Jeremy.
Kien told me that he wished he could be raised by apes.
We took the train ride too! I'm in the back with Kien, then there's Kim with Addison and baby Aiden, then up front is her husband Sean, son Jeremy, and other baby twin Reese.
Kien liked the Train ride.
And all the kids: Kien, Aiden, Reese, Bradock, Jeremy, and Addison.

No comments: