Monday, August 16, 2010

So Grateful

I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family that prayed and fasted that our baby would turn out of the breech position. I had an ultrasound this morning and Heavenly Father answered our prayers! When the US tech told me she was "head down" I started crying tears of joy! I was so happy!!!! What a blessing, what an answer to prayer.

Instead of a c-section, we are scheduled to come in tonight just after midnight to induce labor. By tomorrow I will have a beautiful baby girl in my arms that I can kiss and hug. I am so happy and excited!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts! We are so grateful!!!

3 comments:

loveland9 said...

Oh Lynn, I'm so happy for you. I can't stop the tears. Take it easy today and good luck tonight. Can't wait to hear all the details. Love you.

Megan said...

What a blessing! You have such faith and a great family. Good Luck! We are excited for you and Bret.

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay! I am SO happy for you! Heavenly Father is truly a God of miracles and I'm so grateful for this one! Good luck with the labor and I can't wait to hear how everything turns out! :)