Sunday, September 11, 2011

Obsessed with Cupcakes

Ever since I saw the website for The Sweet Tooth Fairy and thought to myself, "Those are ridiculously expensive" and "I could do that", I have been obsessing over making giant (muffin sized) and delicious cupcakes.

These are German Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, then coconut pecan frosting, then topped with a glazed pecan.

These are chocolate cupcakes with melted fudge in the center topped with chocolate frosting and sprinkled with crushed toffee and chocolate bits and then further topped with caramel flavored whipped cream.


These are chocolate cupcakes with melted fudge in the center topped with chocolate frosting and then further topped with mint flavored whipped cream and a refreshing Andes chocolate mint.
I have seen other websites showing cupcakes piled high with buttercream frosting but I can't handle that much frosting, it is too rich for me. So I love the idea of topping it with whipped cream to get that decadent look but still keeping it light and airy. :)

Do you want one?

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Yes, I'd love one, thank you! Those look sooooo good!

loveland9 said...

Looking yummy!

Net said...

Yes! I do! I really want the mint one! Yum!

Amy said...

Yes, please! When will you bring it by? Excellent work!

Anonymous said...

OMG. Those look amazing!!